Active scientific research and constant monitoring our natural resources to ensure sustainable use through research and other ecosystem-based activities.
Active scientific research and constant monitoring our natural resources sustainability and pollution levels to understand exactly what is being put into our oceans and coastal environment and how we can work to change human behaviors and encourage clean-up operations and act effectively together against harmful land and ocean based human and industrial activities.
Active scientific research and constant monitoring of the effects of climate change and global warming and work to educate and encourage national, regional and global efforts to understand the likely effects and the outcomes and act as a matter of urgency to deprive this process wherever possible and influence national policies towards the effective and responsible natural resources management of human actions and activities.
WE NEED TO BE INVOLVED IN…
- Advocating policy and legislative change, including through influencing politicians, judicial challenges and public-facing campaigns.
- Challenging, educating, engaging and influencing people, partners and communities.
- Engaging in dialogue with and challenging regressive, unsustainable businesses.
- Supporting and sharing best practice, and creating alliances and partnerships with progressive, sustainable businesses.
- Engaging in hands-on practical conservation and providing evidence through scientific, technical research and citizen science studies.
- Climate Outlook at regional, National and Local level